Why it’s healthy?
- Our product is not just tasty but also digest easily. This product is made of fermented rice that makes it simple for your body to absorb and digest it.
- This appam batter is a healthy source of carbohydrates. That helps in reducing weight.
- Rich in protein. It is a necessary nutrient that keeps you active throughout the day.
- Best for the people who are suffering from heart diseases because our product is low on saturated fat that makes them a healthy and safe breakfast option.
- This is a completely vegetarian product.
- Healthy as well as we took complete care of hygiene.
- The food product is the perfect balance of rice, spongy, soft, and delicious appam in a few minutes.
- Easy to prepare. Preparation time is 5-10 minutes.
- No artificial colours, flavours, gluten-free, and preservatives
- Healthy product is full of carbohydrates, proteins, and minerals that keep you fit.
- Our food products can be eaten at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Low-calorie food and oil-free.
- Versatile dish.
- 100% natural, organic, and fresh food.
- Use the traditional process with modern equipment.
- Ready to cook
- Great packaging with zip lock bag that can be store anywhere
- Saves Time, Suitable for all ages
- Food Advisable for Diet Conscious and Diabetics
Due to busy and stressful lifestyles, people are moving towards junk food that affects their health. “I’m too busy to cook” line is most famous among college and job profile people so most of the time they prefer junk food that leads to serious health problems.
So, keeping all these things in mind, New Taste Buds came up with some amazing food products that not only healthy but tasty as well. Our food products are made completely hygienic by using modern technology.
How to Use?
- Take appam batter from the zipper bag and drain over pan along with ½ cup water.
- Heat appam pan on medium flame and pour sufficient batter into the pan. Instantly rotate the pan to coat the batter in a circular motion.
- Further cover and simmer for about 2 minutes or until the sides turn golden brown and gets cooked completely. Remove the appam from the pan and serve with the curry.
Question– What does appam taste like?
Answer– Appam is a combination of spongy and soft dosa variety. It is soft and the taste is similar to thatte idli (plate idli) or spongy dosa.
Question- Is appam a healthy breakfast?
Answer– Yes, It is simple to cook, delicious and healthful breakfast. Take a shorter time in cooking. It one of the popular south Indian snacks.
Question– How do I make prompt appam?
Answer– Instant appam is mouth-watering. You can easily make it with our fresh instant appam batter. It takes only 10-15 minutes.
Question– What is Appam?
Answer– Appam is a traditional Kerala recipe. It is a tiny pancake made with fermented rice paste along with other ingredients and is usually served with fresh curries and vegetable soups.