Why it’s Healthy?
- Our product is not just tasty but also easily digestible. This product is made of fermented rice that makes it simple for your body to absorb and digest it.
- Digest easily that helps to maintain body weight.
- Made with organic and natural ingredients which offer proven Nutritional and Health benefits.
- The fermenting method of preparing the dosa improves the bioavailability of nutrients like riboflavin, folic acid, niacin, biotin, thiamine and Vitamin K.
- This is a completely vegetarian product.
- Hygiene and healthy.
- It takes around 10-15 minutes to prepare dosa.
- Easy to prepare. Preparation time is 5-10 minutes.
- No artificial colours, flavours, gluten-free, and preservatives
- Healthy product is full of carbohydrates, proteins, and minerals that keep you fit.
- New Taste Buds food products can be eaten at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Low-calorie food and oil-free.
- Versatile dish.
- 100% natural, organic, and fresh food.
- Use the traditional process with modern technology.
- Less oil
- Saves time in preparing the batter
- Ready to cook
- Multi-usage and attractive packaging
- Healthy for all ages
- Food Advisable for Diet Conscious and Diabetics
Due to busy and stressful lifestyles, people are moving towards junk food that affects their health. “I’m too busy to cook” line is most famous among college and job profile people so most of the time they prefer junk food that leads to serious health problems.
So, keeping all these things in mind, New Taste Buds came up with some amazing food products that not only healthy but taste also. Our food products are made completely hygienic by using modern technology.
How to Use?
- Unlock the zipper back and take a dosa batter from it. After that add approx. 150 ml of water.
- Mix well and marinate it for a few minutes. Spread sufficient batter on a hot pan on medium flame.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to the sides. Then prepare the dosa in low flame and roast till golden brown.
- Now serve the tasty cooked dosa with your favourite chutney & sambar.
- Edible vegetable fat
Question– What is the right way to have a dosa?
Answer– The correct way to eat dosa is with coconut chutney. The tradition of eating dosa with sambhar came from the people of Northern India.
Question- Is Dosa junk food?
Answer– Absolutely not! The batter used to prepare a dosa is made from rice that has zero cholesterol or fat.
Question- What are the advantages of using your dosa batter?
Answer– New Taste Buds dosa batter is made of high-quality rice that gives you great taste. Also, we don’t use any artificial preservatives that cause harm to your health.
Question- How long can I store this dosa batter?
Answer– This dosa batter can be stored for as long as 1 week or even more.