Why it’s Healthy?
- It contains ragi in it which is very healthy for bones. It is healthier than rice and wheat.
- Made with natural supplements without adding any artificial preservatives.
- Ragi dosa is high in protein and a good source for vegetarians. Besides, it’s gluten-free, high in fibre which in turn is good for diabetics and keeps your heart healthy.
- It supplies important amino acids to the body. It gives methionine, a sulfur-based amino acid to strengthen skin and hair health.
- This is a completely vegetarian product.
- Healthy as well as we took complete care of hygiene.
- The food product is the perfect balance of rice, spongy, soft, and crispy dosa in a few minutes.
- Easy to prepare. Preparation time is 5-10 minutes.
- No artificial colours, flavours, gluten-free, and preservatives
- Healthy product is full of carbohydrates, proteins, and minerals that keep you fit.
- Our food products can be eaten at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Low-calorie food and oil-free.
- Versatile dish.
- 100% natural, organic, and fresh food.
- Use the traditional process with modern equipment.
- Ready to cook
- Good packaging with sealed zip bag
- Healthy for all groups
- Best for Diet conscious and diabetics
Due to busy and stressful lifestyles, people are moving towards junk food that affects their health. “I’m too busy to cook” line is most famous among college and job profile people so most of the time they prefer junk food that leads to serious health problems.
So, keeping all these things in mind, New Taste Buds came up with some amazing food products that not only healthy but taste also. Our food products are made completely hygienic by using modern technology.
How to Use?
- Add a packet of ragi dosa mix into half a cup of water into a creamy batter.
- Heat a flat dosa stick pan to low heat. Add ghee or oil to the pan. Spread the batter onto the heated pan into a circular shape. Cook well on both sides.
- The goodness of ragi means that it doesn’t cook as quickly as processed flour.
- Serve hot. You can serve the dosas with chutney and vegetable curry.
Question– Which are the healthiest recipes using ragi?
Answer– You can make Raggi dosa that is not only healthy but delicious too. Use our product and try it now.
Question– Can I eat ragi roti instead of normal dosa?
Answer– Of course! even it is more healthy than normal dosa. Also, it is very light in weight and easy to digest.
Question– Is ragi dosa is good option to eat at dinner?
Answer- Yes, not even dinner, it can be eaten at any time. Use our ragi dosa batter, it is 100% vegetarian, organic, and natural.
Question– Is Ragi dosa is suitable for kids?
Answer- Yes, It is very healthy for kids. Raggi dosa is consumed by everyone of any age group.